Sunday, April 1, 2012

( *o*) Guess what happened to me last nigh ( *o*)

Aaaaaaaaaaah I can't believe it, last night I met Kitsu @_@ My sis invited me to hers guild but I didn't talk to her. After that we decided go to Elias Ch1 and run around just for boredom. I decided to go stalk Calamansi like me and linh sometimes do (mostly her) I though she was afk, BUT when I was about to leave and go to Elias roof she said "yoo" @_@ I was like "she discovered us what nowwwww" We talked with her and I was like "honored to meet you" all the time.
After that Kitsu came too. I was like "I'm meeting Cala and Kitsu in the same day at the same time I can't believeeeee @_@" After that a guy keep harrasing me and linh, so Kitsu asked me what happened and after I told her she had the excellent idea to hide in Guild Room <3. There I told her I'm her fan #1. I told her some of the things I know about her and stuff. We had fun there, and linh came too because that guy kept harrasing her too. I wanted to make something for Kitsu and I did! Hope chu enjoy it

4 comments:

  1. LOL poor the prirng got rape by a pedo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spat my ginger ale all over my desk when I noticed the Priring and the pedo bear... LOL so cute but...poor little priringggg;

    It was nice meeting you too!

    ReplyDelete