Friday, June 1, 2012

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai haaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Omg I'm so excited I bited my nails -.-' /it hurts qq
SO HOW YA GUYS BEEEEEEEENNN.
Sowwieeeee I've been soooooooooooooooo lazy to post. I was like "I will do et" but then I thinked I needa make a new blog pic, LBB, etc etc etc .-.
Well so today since THAT BISH LINH didn't log in I got rid of my lazy ass and did it. I LOVE the new blog pic *O*
Anyone knows where is linh? o-o..


Woah. A lot of things happened since I didn't blog, BUT BECAUSE I HAD TO FORMAT MEH PC I LOST LIKE ALL pictures. O well this is wat I think I did o-o /fishbrain

1. I made a gunslingerrrrrrrrrrrr <3
          but I deleted it -.-
2. Ummm I leveled up Vivi from 14x to 18x o3o /almost 19x gogogogoooooooo
3. I left Miku alone /sowwie
4. I made a new char /going to make a PM <333 since I tryed a friend's char and I LOVED PM
          I deleted GS to make PM -.- o3o
5. I don't level meh friend's sorcerer anymore /lazy
6. I went to a trip of 3 days with my class. HORRIBLE.
Oh and I'm still single 8D... /forever alone like a boss qq..

No comments:

Post a Comment