Sunday, June 10, 2012

Japaneseeee ftw~

So I decided to learn Japanese like meh older (real) sister did (she's 23) she studied hard to learn Japanese in the university so I wanna be like her. I'm 13 atm but I know few things (just in katakana) but o well I dunno if u people know but I'm romanian and well I moved to Spain and idk if here is any Japanese university like in Romania, but I don't feel like going back there just to study Japanese. Maybe I would need to move with meh sister and her bf that lives in da capital (Bucarest otl) but o well idk. At meh age she didn't had any idea about Japanese, but when she was older and start watching anime with subtitle etc etc. She learned Japanese to understand what anime/ manga says, and go to Japan one day. She told me I can go with her when I will learn it. So in like 10-13 years? -.-' Anyways I really wanna learn Japanese but it's so confusing with all these alphabets or w.e they are (Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana...) .-. This is one of the most hard languages in the world since many things I'm lazy to explain. But the hardest one is Chinese ofc lol. Anyways I dunno if I can actually learn that but I guess if meh real sister could I can too rite? D: And since I have a "special" talent to learn languages, no srsly o-o. At 5 years when I moved from da first time to Romania from Spain I learned Spanish perfectly after 1 month and 2 weeks, o3o I guess I know Inglish very good too? xD I know a bit of French since I studied it more than 1 year until I moved again from Romania to Spain -.- (so many moves otl) I can understand very good Portuguese (but not write or speak) cuz it's like the same as Spanish.

ohayo gazaimasu minna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment